I’ve Been Liebstered: My First Blog Award!0
Yay, I just received my very first blog award! I never win awards, so I was really excited and honoured when my friend, Mrs. A at The Accidental Housewife passed it on to me – Thanks Mrs. A!
Now what is a Liebster?
Well it is recognition given by bloggers to other up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers. The award is meant to acknowledge that the blog is inspiring, motivating or a fun read — in other words, it’s worth checking out! (Liebster is the German word for “beloved” or “dearest.”)
Now the rules are simple, and keeps the fun going:
- Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog and link back to them
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog award to 3-5 other blogs of 200 followers or fewer that you feel deserve recognition
- Let your selected bloggers know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
So my selections for this award are (in random order):
- Where the Wild Things Are (A new, young mom who’s into green living)
- Crafty Crunchy Mama (She’s an awesome source for natural parenting tips)
- Momma On A Mission (She really is on a mission – for healthy, natural living!)
- You Can Make That (Simple, frugal, homemade recipes – what’s not to love?)
Please take a moment to check out these wonderful blogs from young, natural-minded mamas! I’ve learned a few things from them and hope you will too.
Latest posts by Sarah UmmYousef (see all)
- Homemade Air Fresheners: Essential Oil Reed Diffusers - May 17, 2013
- How to Use Chlorella: Nature’s Multivitamin - May 13, 2013
- Please Vote for Nature’s Nurture in Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms! - May 10, 2013