New Blog Hop & Carnival! – Tiny Tip Tuesday0
Ask and you shall receive! It’s official – after just 5 short weeks, we are turning our Tiny Tip Tuesdays into a Blog Hop & Carnival!
A blog hop is a place where bloggers come together every week to share their latest posts on a certain topic – in our case, it will be tiny tips! Any tips really, so long as they’re quick and easy, and they fall into any (or all) of the four main philosophies here at Nature’s Nurture:
If you’re a blogger, please come join us every Tuesday, starting next week, May 8, 2012! The rules are simple, and will be included in the post every week:
- You may share as many links as you would like pertaining to anything natural, frugal, sustainable, or homemade. Things like kitchen tips, recipes, gardening tips, green cleaners, homemade beauty products, DIY projects, etc.
- Use the permalink to the actual post (NOT your homepage!)
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway!
- Please include a link back to Nature’s Nurture in your post; either a text link or include the button below:
Not a blogger? Well, blog hops are really just for you! Instead of reading about just one tiny tip from me every week, you’ll now have access to all the tips being shared from our growing community, so be sure to click through and show some love to our contributors.
We will share our favorites on our Facebook page during the week, and the top 3 most clicked links will be featured on the blog the following week!
Please feel free to share this post with your networks, and let’s get this thing rolling! See you all bak here on Tuesday!
Latest posts by Sarah UmmYousef (see all)
- Homemade Air Fresheners: Essential Oil Reed Diffusers - May 17, 2013
- How to Use Chlorella: Nature’s Multivitamin - May 13, 2013
- Please Vote for Nature’s Nurture in Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms! - May 10, 2013