#TinyTipTues 21: Special Announcements!14
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and and you’re week is off to a great start!
Phew! Ok, everything I’ve written to this point has ended in an exclamation point, so I think it’s safe to assume that I’m pretty excited (and a little anxious) about today’s post.
First off, I just want to wish my Muslim readers an Eid Mubarak! If you’re following along with us at Instagram, you may have noticed the Ramadan themed photos over the past month. Ramadan is one of the months in the Islamic calendar – the month of fasting, spiritual cleansing, and remembrance of the less fortunate. And on Sunday, we celebrated the Eid (feast/celebration) – a culmination of the 30 day journey through Ramadan.
I’ve got a very special announcement today! We have some very exciting changes coming to Nature’s Nurture! Over the next week and a half, we’re going to be getting a HUGE facelift! Not just cosmetically, but mechanically as well. There’s a lot of work that I’ve been meaning to take care of behind the scenes here, and I’m really falling behind because I’m also having to keep up with our regularly scheduled posts.
So after today, we’re taking a very short hiatus until the end of the month so we can finish up some of the awesome things we’ve been working on. Eek! I’m so excited!
Don’t worry, the site’s not going anywhere. It’ll still be business as usual, and will continue to be accessible during this time – just no new posts in the meantime. Responses to comments may also take a little while, but just know that I do read every single comment as it comes in.
As always, thanks for being the awesome readers that you are! See you soon
Tiny Tip Tuesday Blog Hop!
Now for the blog hop! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us and shared their awesome links last week! If you missed them, head on over and check them out!
Just a quick note: Since we’re going on hiatus, there will be NO Tiny Tip Tuesday next week! Today’s party will stay live until Sunday night, but this post will stay on the front page of the blog until our break is over – which means even more exposure for your awesome posts. So be sure to link up this week and we’ll be tracking clicks until we come back in September!
Ok, every week I share with you the top 3 most-clicked links from the previous week, right? They also get shared with our fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Everybody, meet Sara…
This week, ALL 3 LINKS came from my friend, Sara at My Merry Messy Life! I’ve talked about her before here, and she’s also been featured a few times at Tiny Tip Tuesday here, here, here, and here. And this week, you fine readers have unanimously expressed what I’ve been saying all along – Sara is pretty awesome
Check out Sara’s 3 links from last week. Then, please go show her some love on these wonderful posts. Thanks for sharing your awesome tips with us, Sara!
- Homemade Organic Lotion – A Recipe & Free Printable - This recipe looks amazing. So rich and creamy, can’t wait to try it!
- How to Have Gorgeous, Natural Curls & Care For Them - Some really awesome tips for those of us blessed with a little extra bounce in the hair department.
- All About Hydrogen Peroxide and How to Use It - It’s no secret how much I love hydrogen peroxide. Sara does a great write up of it’s many uses!
Alright, now what are YOUR tips for this week?
- You may share any new links pertaining to anything natural, frugal, sustainable, or homemade. Things like kitchen tips, recipes, gardening tips, green cleaners, homemade beauty products, DIY projects, etc.
- Use the permalink to the actual post (NOT your homepage!)
- In the “Name” field below, enter the name of your post (NOT your name!)
- Make sure to visit a couple of the other links, and show them some comment love! We all love comments!
- Please include a link back to Nature’s Nurture in your post; either a text link or include the button below:
Latest posts by Sarah UmmYousef (see all)
- Homemade Air Fresheners: Essential Oil Reed Diffusers - May 17, 2013
- How to Use Chlorella: Nature’s Multivitamin - May 13, 2013
- Please Vote for Nature’s Nurture in Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms! - May 10, 2013