#TinyTipTues 27: How To Properly Slice Cherry/Grape Tomatoes20
OMG you guys, I just discovered the most amazing thing I’ve seen in a really long time! The second I heard about this, I went and tried it immediately! And when it worked like a charm, I knew exactly what I would share with you this week on Tiny Tip Tuesday!
Enter this list of 22 things you’re doing wrong that I ran across on Facebook last week. It’s a pretty cool list actually, if you want to check it out.
But the thing that stuck out the most to me was the tip on slicing those small cherry/grape tomatoes. If you’re like me, you’ve been slicing those babies one by one, and never even thought twice about it – so I’m here to tell you, we’ve been doing it wrong all along!
This tip came at the perfect time too, because I was literally about to start making a salad for dinner at my mom’s house, so I giddily tried my little experiment, much to my mom’s (and my) excitement.
So here’s what you do, take two tupperware covers (I used the covers of a couple take out containers). Place a handful of tomatoes on one cover (make sure the groove side is up), then place the other cover on top. Then simply slice across with your knife and prepare to be amazed at how easy it is to slice a handful of those tiny little tomatoes at once!
That’s it! I finished slicing that tub of tomatoes in 2 shots, which took me less than 2 minutes…seriously!
It’s Tiny Tip Tuesday!
Now for the blog hop! If you missed last week’s party, head on over to check out some of those awesome tips!
A small change you’ll notice this week is that we’re starting the party early! I’m going to try to discipline myself and post up our link party on Monday nights by 9pm. Also, the links will be randomized in the list, to give everyone a better chance of getting their tips viewed and clicked on.
Here are this week’s featured links:
The #1 Link:
My Favorite Link:
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your tips! Feel free to grab the featured button below! Your posts will also be added to my “Featured on Tiny Tip Tuesday!” board on Pinterest, as well as shared on Facebook and Twitter. Your blog button will also be featured on my sidebar for the rest of the week. Thanks again for linking up with us!
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/category/tiny-tip-tuesday/”><img src=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tiny-tip-tuesdays-featured-150.jpg”/><a/>
Alright, now what are YOUR tips for this week?
- You may share new links about anything natural, frugal, sustainable, or homemade. Things like kitchen tips, recipes, gardening tips, green cleaners, homemade beauty products, DIY projects, giveaways, etc.
- Use the permalink to the actual post (NOT your homepage!)
- In the “Name” field below, enter the name of your post (NOT your name!)
- Make sure to visit a couple of the other links, and show them some comment love! We all love comments
- Please include a link back to Nature’s Nurture – in your post, in your sidebar, or even a separate link parties page; either a text link or include the button below.
(NOTE: This is common courtesy and helps our party grow. If you don’t do this, unfortunately, your link/blog cannot be featured, even if it was the #1 link that week!)
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/category/tiny-tip-tuesday/”><img src=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tiny-tip-tuesdays-button.jpg”/><a/>
Latest posts by Sarah (see all)
- 5 Ways to Use Soap Nuts - December 5, 2014
- The Wonderful World of Soap Nuts (Plus a Giveaway!) - December 2, 2014
- 10 Homemade Toothpaste Recipes - November 14, 2014