#TinyTipTues 29: Chocolate-Berry Sandwiches (Super Easy Treat!)14
Happy Tuesday, everyone! We are finally back home in Toronto, after spending nearly 2 months down in Florida visiting with family! As nice as it was to be surrounded by family for so long, it’s definitely relieving to finally be back home in our own place, with our own bed, and of course, all of my own equipment and supplies LOL.
This week I’m sharing a super easy treat that hubby and I made last night when we were looking for something to feed our sweet tooth. I haven’t had a chance to do our grocery shopping yet, so whatever we had in the house was a few things we picked up from the neighborhood store on our way home from the airport.
It’s only 2 ingredients – berries and chocolate. Just take a small piece of chocolate and sandwich it between 2 berries, and pop it in your mouth. That’s it! Super easy, super tasty, and if you’re eating organic, dark chocolate, it’s also guilt-free! As long as you don’t have too many…
Do you have any go-to quick snacks or treats for when the sweet (or salty) tooth hits?
It’s Tiny Tip Tuesday!
Now for the blog hop! If you missed last week’s party, head on over to check out some of those awesome tips!
Here are this week’s featured links:
The #1 Link:
Jan from The Nerdy Farm Wife shared this awesome list of 14 ways to use ground ginger. This is great for those who may be a little intimidated by posts which call for exotic-sounding herbs or spices. Ground ginger is found in every grocery store and has so many uses and health benefits!
My Favorite Link:
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your tips! Feel free to grab the featured button below! Your posts will also be added to my “Featured on Tiny Tip Tuesday!” board on Pinterest, as well as shared on Facebook and Twitter. Your blog button will also be featured on my sidebar for the rest of the week. Thanks again for linking up with us!
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/category/tiny-tip-tuesday/”><img src=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tiny-tip-tuesdays-featured-150.jpg”/><a/>
Alright, now what are YOUR tips for this week?
- You may share new links about anything natural, frugal, sustainable, or homemade. Things like kitchen tips, recipes, gardening tips, green cleaners, homemade beauty products, DIY projects, giveaways, etc.
- Use the permalink to the actual post (NOT your homepage!)
- In the “Name” field below, enter the name of your post (NOT your name!)
- Make sure to visit a couple of the other links, and show them some comment love! We all love comments
- Please include a link back to Nature’s Nurture - in your post, in your sidebar, or even a separate link parties page; either a text link or include the button below.
(NOTE: This is common courtesy and helps our party grow. If you don’t do this, unfortunately, your link/blog cannot be featured, even if it was the #1 link that week!)
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/category/tiny-tip-tuesday/”><img src=”http://naturesnurtureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tiny-tip-tuesdays-button.jpg”/><a/>
Latest posts by Sarah UmmYousef (see all)
- Homemade Air Fresheners: Essential Oil Reed Diffusers - May 17, 2013
- How to Use Chlorella: Nature’s Multivitamin - May 13, 2013
- Please Vote for Nature’s Nurture in Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms! - May 10, 2013