Nature’s Nurture is a PR friendly blog!
I’m more than happy to work with you and provide your company with exposure for your products/services that are in line with our mission. Nature’s Nurture went live in September 2011, and has experienced steady growth since then.
Nature’s Nurture is a PR2 blog and publishes an average of 3-4 posts per week, generating an average of 250,000 pageviews and 165,000 unique visitors per month. We have more than 1,900 email and RSS subscribers, and over 6,000 fans on Facebook. We are also active on Twitter and Pinterest, where most of our traffic is generated.
The following categories of products/services will work well at Nature’s Nurture:
- natural beauty products
- natural health remedies
- eco-friendly and green products
- kitchen and home
- preparedness and survival
- products for women and mothers
- products for young children (we have a toddler)
- A full-size product is required to test and keep.
- Reviews are free of charge; no compensation is needed, aside from the free product.
- We do not provide paid reviews.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for the product to be tested and a review to be posted.
- All reviews will be our own opinion, and will include both the pros and cons, as well as pictures of the product.
- If we have an issue with your product, or cannot post a positive review, we will contact you beforehand.
- To truly benefit from the exposure of our website and social networks, we highly recommend that you offer a giveaway along with your review request.
- Giveaways will run for 2 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Giveaways will be actively promoted on our website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- We will use Rafflecopter to collect giveaway entries, and drive traffic to your site and social media pages.
- At the end of the giveaway, a winner will be chosen at random, and their information will be provided to you, so you may send them the giveaway item.
- We will happily include your ad or paid post if we feel your company is a good fit for our readers.
- For more information and rates, please visit our Advertising page.
- Fellow bloggers are always welcome to guest post, as long as their post is relevant to the topics discussed at Nature’s Nurture. New or republished posts will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me for more information.
- To be considered for advertising on Nature’s Nurture, your company must be in line with our mission of leading a simple, natural, sustainable lifestyle.
- We reserve the right to refuse offers for reviews, giveaways, or advertising of any products or websites which do not meet our mission, and are not suited for our readers.